Rotherham Bus Partnership - Have Your Say!
Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council, South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive and local bus operators, First South Yorkshire, Stagecoach Yorkshire, Powells and TM Travel, have formed the Rotherham Bus Partnership. The Partnership will work together to promote bus services throughout Rotherham and the surrounding area. The Partnership are consulting with stakeholders and customers between 4 November and 2 December 2013 on┬áplans to develop RotherhamÔÇÖs bus network, which include some more frequent services┬áand new links, as well as┬áreductions in the choice of destination on┬ásome rural routes.┬áThe proposals can be downloaded here.
The Partnership want to hear from as many people as possible about how┬áthe proposals may benefit or affect you, before┬áthe changes are introduced. To have your say on this issue,┬áplease visit the website of the Partnership, after the 4th November.┬áThe website┬áwill allows you┬áto┬áfeed in┬áyour views, by┬áusing┬áan online questionnaire.
In addition, the Partnership┬áare also hosting┬ásome local┬ároad shows at the following times and places:
- Thursday 7 November from 16:00 ÔÇô 20:00 at Harthill Village Hall
- Monday 11 November from ┬á9:00 ÔÇô 12:00 at Rotherham Interchange
- Tuesday 12 November from ┬á12:00 ÔÇô 15:00 at Rotherham Interchange
- Wednesday 13 November from ┬á16:00 ÔÇô 18:00 at North Anston Parish Hall
- Thursday 14 November from ┬á11:00 ÔÇô 13:00 at Dinnington Interchange
- Tuesday 19 November from ┬á14:00 ÔÇô 17:00 at Kiveton Park & Wales Village Hall
Your comments are very important┬áto the Partnership┬áand will be used to help┬áthem make sure RotherhamÔÇÖs new bus network is right for our customers. If you have any queries or would like more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with them at email@example.com.